Monday, July 25, 2011

Just for you.


This was a card I made for my card basket. I have a basket that I keep stocked with cards that I've made.
I like to have a card ready when I need it, rather than having to make a new one when I might be short of time. Although, sometimes I really want to make someone a special card, and I have the time for it, I'll make it that day
I really have a hard time making "quick" cards.  It seems to take me forever to design a card! Oh well, maybe if I continue to blog, I'll get more practice and will learn how to create more quickly!

For this card I used:
Stamps: French Script -SU!, Sweet Treats -Verve
Ink:  Boardering  Blue- SU! 
Paper: Designer Series Paper -SU!, Boardering Blue-SU!
Other:  Ribbon -SU!,  Mat Pack- SU!, antique brad- SU!,  Embossed Oval die and Classy Lable die- Verve, Sizzlets Flower dies.

Hope ya like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment